Position: Executive/ Sr. Executive
Company Name: PriyoShop
Explore dynamic opportunities at PriyoShop! We're seeking a proactive team member to
spearhead end-to-end recruitment, align HR & Admin processes, and drive employee development. Your role involves conducting interviews, identifying training needs, and contributing to a thriving work environment. Dive into data analysis for performance
enhancement. From daily office operations to procurement oversight, your impact is crucial. If
you’re up for a fulfilling challenge, PriyoShop is your ideal workplace.
- Drive end-to-end recruitment matters and ensure all HR & Admin processes and policies are aligned across the businesses.
- Conduct recruitment interviews and provide insights during the hiring process.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for employees.
- Review and analyse employee data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Support HR administrative and coordination matters on onboarding and offboarding employees and employee engagement activities
- Coordinate and arrange mandatory training sessions across functions.
- Supervise daily operations of office utilities, admin services and 3rd party canteen based on guidelines.
- Support the team with other ad-hoc operations, reporting, projects, and administrative matters.
- Ensure office productivity by overseeing repairs for malfunctioning equipment and requesting new resources as needed.
- Manage administrative purchasing and procurement, optimizing resource acquisition and fostering strong vendor relationships.
- Oversee pantry and office supplies, conducting regular stock checks to ensure adequate levels are maintained.
- Manage regular recruitment activities across all business functions to meet recruitment targets.
- Manage employee paperwork administration, oversee verification processes across multiple hub offices, and conduct on-site visits for monitoring.
- Work as a team to ensure key performance indicators and service standards are met.
Employment Type: Full-time
Workplace: Work From Office
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy
Interested candidates are requested to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
subject line: Executive/ Sr. Executive; HR & Admin
Application Deadline: 20th Dec 2023