Information Collection and Use
- The information we may collect from our customers:
(a) User Name
(b) Business Name
(b) Vertical Type
(c) Shop Address including District & Thana (Police Station)
(d) Contact Number
(e) Geo Location
(f) Other information relevant to Registration, Surveys, and/or offers
- In addition to the above, any information we may collect from customers may be used for the following purposes:
(a) To provide our services and products;
(b) For internal record-keeping;
(c) To improve the Application (we continuously strive to improve our Mobile Application, based on the information and feedback received from our customers);
(d) To send periodic offers by SMS;
- We need to collect the following access from our customers:
(a) Camera Access for uploading customer pictures and some mandatory steps for onboarding customer information into our platform;
(b) SMS Auto Read Access for allowing OTP Auto Verification to remove the hassle of giving input by customer;
We need to collect the following information from our customers:
(a) Camera Access: For uploading customer pictures and some mandatory steps for onboarding customer information into our platform.
(b) SMS Auto Read Access: For allowing OTP Auto Verification to remove the hassle of giving input by the customer. The DEFAULT_SMS permission is utilized solely to automatically read and verify One-Time Passwords (OTPs) during the account verification process. We do not store or use this information for any other purpose.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in the case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Biometric Fingerprint Login Feature
- Accessing Fingerprint Authentication
We provide the option to utilize your device’s general fingerprint authentication feature for secure login within our App. When you enable this feature, we access the fingerprint authentication functionality provided by your device’s operating system. We do not collect, store, or process any fingerprint data ourselves.
2. Fingerprint Authentication Process
The fingerprint authentication process is entirely managed by your device’s secure system. Your fingerprint data is never transmitted to or stored by our App or servers. The authentication process involves the following steps:
a. You initiate a login attempt within our App.
b. The App prompts you to provide your fingerprint via your device’s fingerprint sensor.
c. Your device’s secure system compares the provided fingerprint with the enrolled fingerprints stored locally on your device.
d. Upon successful authentication, your device’s secure system sends a confirmation signal to our App, indicating that the login is authorized.
e. Our App grants you access based on this confirmation signal.
4. Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding fingerprint authentication:
- Enable or disable the feature: You can enable or disable the fingerprint login feature at any time through the App’s settings.
- Manage fingerprint authentication: You can manage your device’s fingerprint authentication settings through your device’s operating system settings.
5. Data Security
While we do not collect or store fingerprint data, we take the security of your information seriously. We adhere to industry-standard security practices to safeguard your data within our App, including:
- Secure data transmission using encryption
- Regular security testing and updates
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:To facilitate our Service;To provide the Service on our behalf;To perform Service-related services; orTo assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 15. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 15. In the case we discover that a child under 15 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
For Psychometric Score Analysis:
2. Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from users:
- Personal Information: We may collect their voice recording for the purpose of analyzing their psychometric score. This recording is captured solely within the app and is not transferred to any external servers.
- Device Information: We may automatically collect information about their device, such as their operating system, device model, browser information, and IP address.
3. How We Use their Information
We use their information for the following purposes:
- To analyze their psychometric score: We use their voice recording to analyze their psychometric score and provide them with personalized insights and recommendations.
- To improve our services: We use information about their device to improve the performance and functionality of our app.
4. How We Share their Information
We do not share their personal information with any third parties, except as follows:
- Service Providers: We may share their information with service providers who help us operate our app, such as data analytics providers. These service providers are obligated to keep their information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose their information if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena.
5. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect their information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet transmission or storage system is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of their information.
6. Their Choices
they can control how we collect and use their information in the following ways:
- Microphone permission: they can choose to grant or deny the app permission to access their microphone.
- Data deletion: they can request that we delete their voice recording at any time by contacting us at [their contact information].
7. Children’s Privacy
Our app is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If they are a parent or guardian and they are aware that their child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can delete it.
9. Contact Us
Additional Points to Consider:
- they may want to add a section about how long they retain user data.
- they may want to add a section about how users can access and update their information.
- they may want to add a section about how users can opt out of targeted advertising.
I hope this helps! Let me know if they have any other questions.